Moving your data into the cloud is easy right? Yes, but managing it, ensuring it is protected, optimised and not getting locked in isn't. That's why we have partnered with industry leading vendors to offer a range of Cloud Volume services that run natively in AWS and Azure to give you the agility you need with the control you want.
Cloud Volumes provides an enterprise data management solution for your enterprise workloads, with its data protection and storage efficiency features, available in AWS, Azure and hybrid environments.
Cloud Volumes combines data control with enterprise-class storage features for various use cases, including file shares and block-level storage serving NAS and SAN protocols (NFS, SMB/CIFS, and iSCSI), Disaster Recovery (DR), Backup and Archive, DevOps, Databases (SQL, Oracle, NoSQL), or any other enterprise workload.
Add functionality to the native cloud services -
- Replication between volumes in the cloud or on-premises or between cloud providers
- Instant read/write clones with virtually no capacity overhead
- Data reduction to reduce your cloud storage costs
- Automated storage tiering between multiple cloud providers and on-premises
- Snapshots for instant backup/restore with virtually no capacity overhead
- Data encryption