Hybrid multi-cloud is here
Accelerate digital transformation with a next-generation, hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure.
A "cloud first" strategy sounds great in the board room, but in reality is difficult for any established organisation to achieve. New workloads are being developed as cloud-native applications every day and consuming PaaS from AWS, Azure and GCP to drive down cost and achieve agility never before imagined possible.
A "cloud first" approach leaves IT professionals asking three questions -
- What about the legacy workloads that can't be easily adapted to run natively in the cloud?
- How do you avoid cloud lock in?
- How do you manage (and reduce) costs in the cloud?
This why a multi-cloud approach makes sense for so many organisations. A multi-cloud strategy needs to provide -
- A single pane of glass management toolset that facilitates -
- Management of private and public cloud platforms
- The ability to move workloads seamlessly to the right location
- A simplified way to manage cost
- A simplified way to make decisions on where to place workloads
- The ability to create a hybrid platform that integrates public cloud, private cloud and legacy platforms
Our hybrid multi-cloud approach puts the control with you, allowing you to consume the services you need, when you need them. You need to be able to place workloads based on clearly defined criteria around cost, performance and availability. Let us show you how.