With the threat landscape evolving at an unprecedented rate, security solutions need to keep pace to ensure your IT estate and data assets remain protected from cyber attacks. But many IT security providers have failed to innovate in line with emerging technologies and how modern security teams operate, often leaving their products and services fragmented, inflexible and expensive.
Welcome to the next generation of SIEM services
Our hybrid SIEM service is designed to be an extension of your team and help alleviate the pressure of detecting and investigating alerts and mitigating security incidents. It goes beyond traditional SIEM to incorporate artificial intelligence, machine learning and security automation, orchestration and response (SOAR) as well as support for cloud infrastructure.
This means we can help you tackle everyday challenges such as:
- Alert fatigue
- The extension of remote working
- Maintaining visibility across increasingly complex infrastructure
- Keeping growing volumes of data secure
- Mitigating the risks of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks
Unparalleled flexibility with a mid-market price point
Today, managing SIEM platforms in-house effectively and efficiently (both operationally and commercially), requires a tremendous amount of expertise, resource and around the clock visibility. Without this, you can never really be on the front foot. Our next generation hybrid SIEM service is designed to combat the common challenges seen in traditional Security Operations Centres (SOC), including what other MSSP's are facing.
Designed and delivered by a team of former financial services security professionals, using knowledge and experience from multiple sectors, the service is intended to help your team to work smarter. It embraces the new generation of cloud-native tools and provides unparalleled flexibility in terms of deployment and management, as well as highly competitive commercials. Get an indicative quote using our online calculator now!
Underpinned by Microsoft’s Azure Sentinel platform, benefit from:
- built-in artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve threat detection
- centralised monitoring across all your users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds, to improve visibility and leverage existing investments
- the flexible scaling and storage costs you’d expect from the cloud
Read our eBook and find out more about the operational and commercial benefits of Azure Sentinel.
Reasons to work with Maple
- Industry-specific threat-intelligence from over one million Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) per day, because businesses and threat profiles are not all the same
- Automation and orchestration to speed up deployment and resolve threats quicker
- Highly skilled analysts conducting daily, pro-active threat hunting to identify hidden threats, reduce overall dwell time and detect incidents and breaches faster
- 24/7 support as standard but we can flex around your team’s size, capability, and capacity
- Transparent pricing model - just pay for what you use on the Azure platform, plus a competitive service fee from us
- ISO27001 certified - all Maple Networks services are ISO27001 UKAS accredited, giving you peace of mind that they meet international standards for information security management
Creation of a tailored use case library
24 x 7 detection and response service
Quarterly service reviews
Transparent ticketing system
Industry specific threat intelligence feeds and hunting
The SOC Visibility Triad
First coined by Gartner in 2015, the SOC visibility triad takes a visibility-centric approach to security, leveraging data from three core pillars:
- Logs/user and entity behaviour through security information and event management (SIEM)
- Network traffic through network detection and response (NDR)
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR)
Maple have leveraged this model to build a robust visibility architecture that underpins our core service. Learn more about the SOC visibility triad in our blog.